Casa Papelillos, El Paredon, Puerto Vallarta
- FULL BATHS
- PARTIAL BATHS
- 2308 m2
ABOUT Casa Papelillos, El Paredon, Puerto Vallarta
Located 5.5 miles south of Puerto Vallarta, in the lush wooded area, where the mountain joins the sea, a natural rainforest sanctuary bordered by the calm blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Casa Papelillos boasts an unbeatable location in Banderas Bay, in the exclusive subdivision El Paredón, designed by the renowded architect Ricardo Elias in total privacy, serenity and security. The beauty of nature at its finest.
This magnificent residence was built on 13600 square feet, with an architectural design that incorporates the existing thousand- year old trees in their areas.
Main features of Casa Papelillos:
- 5 suites with full bathrooms
- Large modern living room with marble floors and a spectacular Bay view
- Formal dining room for 12
- Terrace with sitting area and table for 10
- Estate of the Art kitchen with an island that serves as a breakfast bar for six, fully equipped with stove, dishwasher, electric oven and microwave, refrigerator, freezer, telephone for internal and external calls and a large pantry.
- Media Room
- BBQ area
- Wet Bar
- Flown Beachfront palapa
- Temperature controled Wine Cellar
- Furniture, interior design and equipment included.
- Automatic covered garage for 2 cars
- Service staff department
- Laundry room
- Air Conditioning system, ceiling fans, intercom system, lightening control, internet and soround music system.
- Area Amenities: EL Paredon subdivision has its own private beach club located a short distance from the house, it is fully equiped with terrace, dinning room, swimming pool, healh services, grill and showers.